E-Sourcing: The new way to source better
E-Sourcing; whether through an electronic catalog or online auctions is emerging as one of the quickest and least painful ways for companies to boost their bottom line in an increasingly competitive economy.
E-Sourcing software does more than establish an electronic venue for buyer and sellers to meet. It also streamlines workflows, enhances flexibility and drives transparency in the buyer-seller relationship.
Online sourcing is the process of automating the current email or paper based sourcing process. Typical benefits of online sourcing are:
- Obtain bids / quotes from different suppliers using a single online sourcing portal
- Save time by streamline and automating your sourcing process
- Single repository for all supplier responses so that you can compare side by side On Demand
- e-sourcing using online auctions can generate significant cost savings by increasing supplier competition
ProcurePort provides a state of the art e-sourcing software that allows you to:
- Conduct Online Auctions such as Reverse auctions, Forward auctions, Sealed Bid auctions, Japanese Auctions, Dutch Auctions and other additional formats.
- Conduct Online RFI, RFP and Surveys. Our eRFX tool allows for conducting scoring based RFI’s.
- Supplier Information management including complete supplier profiles
- Contract Management
Learn how ProcurePort’s E-Sourcing software improves the accuracy and availability of information on both the supply and demand side, facilitating collaboration as well as control and compliance.Contact us today to request a demo of our e-sourcing software.
- Auction Software
- Reverse Auction Software
- RFI, RFP, RFQ
- Spend Analysis Software
- e-Marketplace Software
- Contract Management & eTendering
- Custom Platforms